Nicholas Wijaya






Cat in a suit - pencil on A4
This was drawn several weeks prior my foundation year. First week of my arrival in Sydney, I was nervous yet thrilled to find myself on a foreign land. Cat in a suit. I saw myself in it, attempting to blend into the monotonous campus life whilst preserving my wild imagination and endless curiosity.



http://www.aboutpresentation.com/2018/09/21/design-fans-flock-to-opening-of-va-dundee/
V&A Dundee by Kengo Kuma
The layered structure of the museum amplifies the span of the building. The curving external walls gives the museum an organic cliff-like appearance, to complement its utility of sustainable energy (Geothermal). Kengo Kuma is famous for his creative display of structural materials.



Distracted - Nikon 
Taken during a visit to a walkabout wildlife park. The backdrop was captured unintentionally, showing another visitor browsing her phone. In retrospect, I often get distracted by trivial texts, memes and other contents on my phone at the cost of immersing myself in the spectacular moments in life. On a fun note, the koala looked like she's thinking "really?!".



***********************************                         **********************************

 Off-White
BLUE OFF COURT SNEAKERS   
Mirage + Strike + Reckless


BernabeiFreeman
POP LIGHT
Analogue + Stream + Ambient

Autofabrica
TYPE 11
Orca + Glide + Amorphous


 


Comments

Popular Posts